Man you guys stink at keeping up with your blogs. I mean come on, it's been forever! Just put some pictures up or something. Sooooo, here's the katsup(catch up).
Christmas was great! We were at my parents and Jenn and David and the boys were there. i'm having some issues with uploading pictures to the blog. internal errors my screen says, as opposed to external i suppose. i am not the most technically savvy person but i also haven't really put my back into it. just kind of gave up. so i'll write now and fix this later. ok soooo, yes, Christmas was great.
for new years we had the wonderful Hunt family visit and we also went to a new years party with some friends from church. Next Jonathan's birthday- we had a fish fry-halibut of course- in the backyard(you can do backyard parties in january in california, sorry my cold weather friends) we played some 90's hip hop and had the "motherload" from Claim Jumper.
Other exciting news- Hudson is walking. He turns 1 in late february so I officially no longer have a baby. boo.
We got disneyland passes for Christmas so we've gone a few times and I am committed to getting my money's worth there. Especially since Micahlyn only has preschool 2 days a week, i feel like it's a unique time with no kids in school that we can just up and go so i'm trying to fill the days with trips to the zoo, the beach and disneyland. i know, it's rough. we went yesterday and it was empty. love it! it was also 72 degrees. Micahlyn is such a ball. She hugs me when we get off each ride and says thank you. Then there's Isaac. He cries and throws a fit every time we have to get off something. I had to peel back his fingers from the edge of the teacup. Terrible almost 3's? ugh.
so i miss and love you all. pictures to come soooon.
7 comments:
yeah!! you're alive! Welcome back to the blogging world. Glad you had a great Christmas :)
Ohohohohooo, she's alive! Very good Melissa. Thank you for favoring us finally. NO PICTURES!
Okay, enough. I love your update and yes I'm jealous about your weather and your activities. One thing I'm not jealous of is that you have a walker at 11 months. I'm trying to keep Oliver immobile for as long as possible, and luckily he's not fighting it. :)
I want to see pics. Miss you guys.
So great to get an update.
Hope you guys were able to make it to the BYU/SDSU game...awesome game.
Thanks for the update! Your kids have gotten so big! I can't believe your baby is almost one. Where has this year gone?
I got to the line about the Claim jumper "motherload" and you totally lost me for the rest of your post. JK!! I miss you! I should be there going to disneyland and the zoo with you! This is so dumb!
Yay for the update!! Love it! Just for the record, I love your posts, they always crack me up! I'm glad everything is good. Oh, and I think you still have a baby, in my book they are babies until they are two. Love from freezing cold Rexburg!!
Post a Comment