So towards the top of the list of things I am currently failing at is blogging. Right above that is staying in touch people in general. This is a feeble effort at both. I am so behind I don't even know where to start. I am the employment specialist in my ward, which is taking a considerable amount of my "free time". In my previous life, after the kids were in bed and dishes were done I would occasionally turn on the computer and check blogs or email. That time is now spent reviewing resumes and helping job seekers. Although a worthy cause, not nearly as much fun. I miss you all. So, I will be better. Plus what documentation do I have of my life for the last 6 months. I mean, if I cant look back at pictures to reminisce or show friends in far away places what we've been doing.... i mean does the tree make a sound? so here are a few things. The two most important things for me to write about are.......my boys' birthdays. Hudson just turned 1 and Isaac just turned 3.

Things I just adore about Hudson.
-He's so cuddly
-He says "mama" all day long.
-He wakes up giddy
-He loves his brother and sister so much
-He hugs everything and everyone

Things I love about Isaac.
-That he is still alive-he's a bit of a dare devil.
-That his favorite movie is "the letter factory" and his favorite line is "wa wa wa wa what's happenin' dude?"
-He turns everything into a weapon
-He ADORES his daddy
-He is such a tender heart
-He is easily guilt stricken
We've had lots of fun birthday parties lately and good times in the gorgeous california spring time. Thanks to all the friends and family that have played with us.








by the way mom, this bouncy house was the best purchase ever made. many a good time has been had in it. (:
7 comments:
A post - way to go, Melissa! Happy birthday to Hudson and Isaac - I love that you love that "he's still alive." Low bar.
You look great in that picture with Micahlyn. Please post more when you get a chance. Thank you.
You have a bouncy house in your backyard? That is awesome. I wish we could come over and play! I love these pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are getting--and YOU look great! I love Micahlyn bouncing around with the tiara. Perfect.
Yeah!!! You're alive! Glad you finally posted. I bet that calling is a bit of a doozy right about now. you're kids are adorable and you look awesome!
LOVED the update! I love the picture of you and Micahlyn. You look beautiful!
SO good to get the update! I've missed you! (totally understandable though- you've been busy, wow.)
Be in touch! And if you have any cute girl names, let us know- we're collecting ideas :)
love ya,
hurray for the letter factory. that is my personal favorite line too hud. good taste. thanks for the update meliss. love you!
Good to know that you are all still alive, well, and having as much fun as ever!
Post a Comment