Monday, February 4, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES



In an attempt to get my mom to replace the embarrasing tribute to the nineties that was our family photo, hanging in her entry, we took family pictures over Christmas break. We also thought it was about time since there have been a few in laws and about 8 grandkids added to the mix since the last one. It was kind of a disaster-it rained that morning and the kids didn't want to get dressed up. Micahlyn fell asleep in the car on the way, so we had to wake her up when we got there and she was less than happy with us. All in all, we were lucky to get any shots without an absolute scowl on her face. I have a feeling it's only going to get harder.

You gotta love the cheezy lean in picture. We kicked out all the in-laws for this one.
My sweet little family

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. You guys look awesome. Your mom looks like a sister.

Emily said...

What a beautiful family!!! Those are such great photos!!

Emily said...

oh--and yes, your Mom DOES look like one of your sisters!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

These turned out so nice, you have a really beautiful family!! Lots of pretty blonde girls!

Likely said...

Gosh, I wish that picture was 10 times bigger. I clicked on it to enlarge it and still was squinting trying to see everyone's faces and figuring out who was who (with the cousins). The pics are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the Hawkins family. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Laura said...

Melissa: This is Laura (O'Rullian) Stewart. I saw your blog while looking at friends blogs. I love your family picture. Your mom came to my little brother's homecoming and she's so freaking cute. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. Your kids are super adorable.