Monday, January 7, 2008

Bubba Little

Our baby boy is soooo easily entertained. Blessing.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously cute laugh.

The Harpers said...

He is just way too cute!

Emily said...

What a cutie!!! Your kids are adorable!

Can you send me an email so I have your email address to add you to my blog reader list? Thanks!
emmatson@msn.com

Nate and Chelsea said...

That was hilarious! My stomach still hurts from laughing. What a cute kid. You are so blessed. I hope school and everything is going well for you. Hopefully the holiday season treated you well and have a great new year!

Jeremy, Kazia & Bryton said...

Miss, he is so cute. I am so excited that you updated your blog. We miss you guys.

Annie said...

love it. he is too cute.

Erin said...

This video made us laugh out loud. I love how we are as easily entertained as he is... I could watch him laugh at that pop up thing all day! We DO need to play. Let's get together soon eh?

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

This video is seriously funny! We loved hanging out with you guys too. Let's get together again soon. btw, I love the Isaac's little grey hat--so stylin'!!

Katie said...

I LOVE HIM!!

The Harpers said...

He's cute melissa. And I agree babies are easily entertained. But they're also easily not entertained, if that makes sense. Reina gets a kick out of simple stuff like "pops" too, but, on the other hand, if she doesn't have something "pops" all the time then she can explode pretty easily as well. It's good to see everyone is happy. Have a good 2008... maybe we'll actually talk this year.

scott

Dan and Janay said...

That boy is crazy tender!!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

That is the cutest laugh! What a happy boy!