Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seriously So Blessed

We all need a little humor in our lives. If you aren't already an avid reader, you need to check out seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com It makes fun of young married LDS blogging mothers. It's great. People who will most appreciate this- Chelsea, Mehrsa, Rebecca and Janay.

9 comments:

Katie said...

I checked it out. that's good stuff - only way too familiar. it made me chuckle.

Chelsea said...

I know, I saw this! I'm so mad I didn't think of it.

Dan and Janay said...

Funny, how did you find this?
I want to be a wife that's the "shiz"
janay

familia Bybaran said...

I've already read it and LOVE it. I'm with Chelsea. I totally wish I had thought of this.

Dan and Janay said...

Thanks for the beg reminder, I almost forgot. At your request, I revised the first paragraph.
Janay

Rebecca Smylie said...

Ha--I didn't know how to take it at first. Should I laugh or hide my head under a pillow in shame? No worries, the laughter won out and I started using more exclamation points...

The Gainors said...

rebecca, your blog is the antithesis of seriouslysoblessed. worry not.

DeDe said...

Hey Melissa! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the awesome wakeboarding lessons. :-)

It was so good to see you again and meet your beautiful family. I hope we can connect up again at next year's reunion.

Big hugs!

Shauna Brown said...

Who doesn't have a "perfect" life!! I mean, we all have perfect husbands, perfect children, perfect vacations, and perfect blags, why not share it with the world- I know, sickening!! I just got caught up on your blog and realized you're like me, slacker in the summer when it comes to blogging. Come on, you need to blog every detail since this is your journal. Don't disappoint your posterity!