Such a princess. We had such a good time and she was spoiled by her friends, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Thanks to all. We ended up having to go and get Isaac a horse (don't worry, it was more masculine) because he wouldn't relinquish hers.
How cute is she. My daughter and Micahlyn would have a ball together. congrats on the pregnancy. I'm going to put your blog on my list as soon as I stop having technical difficulty. for some reason it's not letting me. I'm completely ignorant in regards to computers, it's really pathetic.
Will this be her Halloween costume? She looks so entirely happy wearing that princess dress. She must have really felt like a princess that day.
MAx plays with his Aunt Amanda's old my little pony horses and barbie horses all the time at his grandma's. hey are just horses to him, but don't tell dave.
So I don't think micahlyn likes getting her picture taken.... you should really look into that! I would die for that little girls hair!! how are you feeling??
7 comments:
When I first saw the picture of Isaac with the horse I thought, "I'm surprised Jonathan is letting him play with that". Then I kept reading.
Cyra would probably give up one of her arms for that outfit and that awesome pony! Great pictures.
How cute is she. My daughter and Micahlyn would have a ball together. congrats on the pregnancy. I'm going to put your blog on my list as soon as I stop having technical difficulty. for some reason it's not letting me. I'm completely ignorant in regards to computers, it's really pathetic.
Will this be her Halloween costume? She looks so entirely happy wearing that princess dress. She must have really felt like a princess that day.
MAx plays with his Aunt Amanda's old my little pony horses and barbie horses all the time at his grandma's. hey are just horses to him, but don't tell dave.
yes, the benefit of an october birthday. if she still fits in next week.
So I don't think micahlyn likes getting her picture taken.... you should really look into that! I would die for that little girls hair!! how are you feeling??
Jonathan can't even turn off the game to celebrate his daughter's birthday? That's my boy!
Dan
Post a Comment