Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's a boy!



Now most of you are thinking, " I didn't even know they were pregnant." Or maybe you were thinking "So that's why she looks so bloated and has been so cranky." Either way-we've had a few bumps along the way so we decided not to tell anyone until we were well past the first timester. But things are lookin good for little Hudson Russell Gainor to join us in March. I know it's ridiculous that he's already named, but Jonathan and I have had 2 girl names and 2 boy names picked out before we even had kids and so far it's worked out.

25 comments:

The Harpers said...

Congratulations!!! I guess we just like having kids at the same time :) Maybe ours we'll be a boy too...we haven't found out yet.

Samantha said...

Yay! Congratulations for babies, and hopefully being over the sick part.

Elias said...

Congratulations, thats awesome! Hope everything goes well we'll pray for you.

The Thomas Family said...

Wehehell!! Congrats, Mel, that is great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy everything is working out for you!

The Paske Family said...

WOW! What great news. I had no idea when I saw you last month. How fun to already know what you are having and the name too. Matt and I found out we were having a girl at the end of July and we still haven't even discussed names.

Angelique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angelique said...

I have a nephew named Hudson...great name. Hope you're feeling okay. That picture is super cool. We're so excited for you guys!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! That is one lucky boy getting to come to your family. Love the name too!

Laura said...

Congrats!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Concerning the 'bloated and cranky' part--That describes me and I'm not even pregnant anymore. What's my excuse? Ha ha :) We are so excited for you guys. And so fun to have 2 boys in a row, they'll be best friends! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

Congrats, Melissa! That is so exciting. And the name is adorable. How are you feeling?

Trisha said...

Congrats! Love the name. Cade was almost Russell - it was one of Rusty's nicknames. Love the name...very cute. Have lots of cravings and eat lots and lots for me!

Likely said...

Oh Melissa congratulations. We have been praying for you.

We will continue to.... When are you due?

Jessica said...

How exciting. I love the name Hudson. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Rachel Murdock said...

Wow! Congratulations. You're beating me now!

Erin said...

Oh Melissa, I am so thrilled for you guys. Congratulations! What a precious little guy. Hope you're feeling okay- being preggers with 2 little ones is no easy task but if anyone can handle it it's you. You're in our thoughts and prayers!
xo
Erin

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You hide it very well, I had no idea when we saw you at the concert!! I love his name...will you help us name the rest of our kids? We can't seem to pick one until AFTER they're born.

Mariah Robins said...

i still love the name hudson. congrats on getting it for a first name. hank just got it for a middle. i am so happy for you guys.

familia Bybaran said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I love the names. I hope you are well. You are in my prayers.

Rebecca Smylie said...

I've never be late on looking at you blog again!!! Congratulations Melissa! So glad things are going well. Hooray hooray hooray!

lacey said...

Yes,I say it too. Congratulations!

tiffani bates said...

yeah for another cute boy!!!! so exciting!

Shauna Brown said...

I know, a month late, but congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I LOVE the name Hudson, that's what Bradli was going to be had she been a boy.

Amberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO! This is so so happy! i'm glad things are going well! i love you lots and lots!!!!