Saturday, December 13, 2008

He did it!





A pathetic attempt at graduation/Christmas/family photos. this is as good as it gets. you are just lucky(or unlucky) that i am still allowing photographs of myself to be taken. Jonathan should be way more relieved/excited but knowing that graduate school starts in August makes him feel much less "done". a milestone anyway. i am so proud of him and appreciative of him taking 24 credits this semester so we could be done sooner. i am really looking forward to having him around in the evenings for a few months anyway. Merry Christmas everyone.

16 comments:

Angelique said...

Congrats! Just in time for you to get out of this snow! You're moving this next week, right? Do you have time to get together before you leave--I'm sure you're super busy. Let us know!

Dan and Janay said...

Congrats!!!! We are proud of you.

Dan and Janay said...

We're proud of you too Jonathan. Congratulations!!

Dan, Janay and Lil' Mac

The Harpers said...

Congratulations Jonathan!!! I hope you guys get to celebrate big.

Trisha said...

I love the picture of Michalyn hugging (choking?) Johnathan's neck! What a cute fam! And where is graduate school going to be? Have you decided yet?

Brecken said...

such a cute family! My little guy has the same sweater for christmas. gotta love the gap. congrats on the graduation.

The Thomas Family said...

What are you even talking about,Mel, you're gorgeous!!
I'm feeling the exact same right now as far as having my husband home in the evening, it's a treat! But he will for only a few weeks then back to the reality of grad school.
Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! We're so happy for you guys, but sad because this means you're leaving and we won't be seeing you much. We need to plan destination vacations and meet somewhere:)
P.S. the family photos look cute!

Likely said...

hooray! SUCH a good feeling.

What is next???? WHERE is next???

familia Bybaran said...

Congratulations! That's great. Beautiful family pictures.

Erin said...

Congratulations, that is excellent. Enjoy the free time over the holidays!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Hooooorrayyyyyyyy! Congrats Jonathan! Welcome to the world of big people. Time to go get a job :) ha ha!

Natalie

The Oakeys said...

Way to go Jonathan! That's awesome. I'm so excited for you guys.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Just got caught up on your blog and CONGRATULATIONS!!! First to your pregnancy and the baby boy coming soon and second to Jonathan on graduating! Those are some serious accomplishments, way to go!

P.S. I like the "Fat and Sassy" book idea, go for it!

Erin said...

Hey, it's been forever since we;ve been in touch! Where are you guys at these days? Are you in Utah? I'm not sure what your plans were post-graduation and I'd love an update. I miss you a lot and hope that all is well. That's so funny that our Christmas card just barely showed up... sweet. Love the postal system between NY and UT. It's SO SLOW we've come to realize. Love and miss you!

Dan and Janay said...

Are you living in Bakersfield????? Is this what you mean by a few hours away? I'm "glad" my wonderful husband keeps me in the loop with such things.
When is the baby due?
PS Time to update your blog. I kid!
Janay