Monday, October 12, 2009

september?

That's pathetic. September is usually one of my favorite months. Back to school, cabin parties, season change, football season. aaahhh. but what happened? It's October? well in the overlapping week of the end of september into october i threw my mom a surprise birthday party, moved into a new house, got a new calling, had my in-laws in town from Canada, my sister jenn stayed with us for a night, it was micahlyn's 4th birthday and all three of my kids have been sick. oh yeah and jonathan had to be at this convention from friday till sunday night. did i mention the power was out on saturday and that the truck broke down. i have to stop, i'm thinking of more horrible things that happened last week and i'm pretty sure this isn't helping. the point is, it's raining. you know what that means don't you. it's whiping my metephorical slate clean and giving me a new beginning to a new week. thank you rain. i will write and post pics this week. i promise. mean while, i love and miss you all.

5 comments:

Brecken said...

You seriously make me laugh!!! Sorry about the horrible week...I hate those. Love you rain metaphor. I'm going to remember that one!

Trisha said...

I love you!!! Sorry that so much is happening all at once. If it makes you feel better, I know exactly how that feels!

Erin said...

When it rains, it pours, eh? Geesh! Good luck with everything Melissa. We'll look forward to pictures and updates when you can get to them. Until then, we miss and love you!

Anonymous said...

waiting (patiently) for pics of your week!
xoxo

Kerrie said...

I was blog stalking and came upon yours! How fun, I love blogs and getting to know people better through them! Love your Bachelor post! I laughed the whole way through!