My black hair for those who haven't seen me in a while.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Pretty In Pink
M is 5! We had a Pink Princess Tea Party with 10 other 5 year old girls-all dressed in pink. So cute. I will have it known that I don't like pink. I've never been able to pull it off. I also think I just never liked being told what I was "supposed" to like, or do for that matter. So I grew up kind of anti-pink I guess you could say, and anti-all things girly in general. But my M. Oh my M. She would wear only pink every day if she could. So it was all pink for her birthday. Pink Jello, pink decor and pink mac n'cheese. The Mac, you will see, looked disgusting but the girls loved it. My sister Jenn surprised M by bringing her friend Cinderella to the party. A good time was had by all.



My black hair for those who haven't seen me in a while.




My black hair for those who haven't seen me in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Super cute! She looks cute in pink and you look cute in black hair! Miss you guys :)
It looks so perfect. Did you make those gorgeous cupcakes?
How fun! She would fit perfectly in my house full of pink and princesses!
Adorable- the perfect party for your girlie girl.
P.S. the pink mac and cheese made me smile...
I am the same as you and the color pink. I was a baller, not a girly girl.
However, this pink party is amazing. Cinderella? So awesome.
Heather- yeah right. Dots.
Post a Comment