Ok so Mehrsa finally convinced me that I am the only person in the world without a blog. Soooo, here we are. Jonathan and I have been married for 4 years and have a 2 year old girl named Micahlyn and a 7 month old boy named Isaac. Jonathan has been doing real estate in California for the last couple of years and we have just recently moved back to Provo so he can go back to school. He is doing real estate here while he finishes his degree and is planning on beginning his MBA next year. It's so surreal being back in Provo, but it's not all bad- we have Cafe Rio, BYU Football and my 2 brothers and my sister Becky and their families all live close by. My parents got back from their mission this last year and although they technically live in CA they are here visiting grandkids atleast once a month. Life is good.
7 comments:
Thank you for joining the 21st Century, Melissa! I love to see pictures of your fam. You guys look great and I can't wait to see more...
Yeah, we're still behind on the blog thing. Is it just a requirement when you have kids, or what?
YAY! So good to hear from you! I had no idea you guys moved to Provo! I love seeing all of your pictures - your kids are dang cute. I'm due at Christmas with our first baby - a boy. We don't have a name yet. My sister just got home from her mission in Taiwan and I sure had fun reminissing about my mish... "boy your legs are really long..."etc. I miss you!
FINALLY! I've been pestering Mehrsa to pester you to start a blog forever! Of my social butterfly Provo friends I would have thought that you would have been the one to kick off the blogging craze years ago! It's so nice to get caught up on your family!!!! You all look great. I'll be keeping tabs on you!
PS - Can't believe you're back in Provo! My family lives in UT now so I'm in town occassionally - hopefully we can hang out the next time I'm there!
Miss Meliss! It is so good to see what you are up to! You're kids are adorable. I can't believe that you are back in Provo. We will definitely have to get together sometime that I am in SLC. Any chance you are coming through Seattle soon before seeing the in-laws?
I was dying at you kicking a football story...seems all to reimnicent of a pole over your pool :)
Thanks for joining the blogging world. Can't wait to see what you guys are up to!
It's so fun to hear from you! You have such a cute family. It's fun to read your blog and see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment