Our sweet little princess is going through a nude phase. At least I pray it is a phase. Every time I leave the room she takes it off, everything. Except, sometimes an accessory. Like she'll come into the kitchen, stark naked but carrying my purse with her arm bent and one one shoulder dipped down. Or yesterday when I took these photos- I cropped them because I didn't want to put nude photos of my child on the Internet but she is wearing nothing but my high heels. Help, mothers, help. oh, yeah and the salute- she watched "White Christmas" one two many times over the Holidays. Any advice? About the nudity, I'm not so concerned about the saluting.
5 comments:
Didn't you go thru a similar phase freshman year of college? ;)
funny
Kate went through this phase, too. Yes, it is a phase and she'll grow out of it--maybe. Kate still likes to lift her shirt up. a year and a half later. :)
Hi Melissa-
It's your second/third (I don't know) cousin Melissa Barney. Diane is my Mom. Anyway, I could not resist commenting, your kids are TOO cute! My sister Lacey's little girl Emma is also in the same "nude" phase. I think it is so funny! I am sure I had no such phase as a child! :)
Can you please have Michalyn call me and tell me how to get Janay into a naked phase?
Post a Comment