BATHTIME
and why is it that grass only itches adults. these kids roll around it, isaac can even fall asleep on it. i miss that. i sit on it and immediatly feel like i've got ants crawling all over me.
Life is good. summer is here and we are enjoying grandma's pool. hudson is quickly catching up to his older siblings ridiculous growth rates and getting cuter every day. we love california but are excited to make a little trip to utah next week for jenn's wedding. love to all.
6 comments:
I love the new pics! Your growing family is adorable.
xoxo
Cute kiddos Mel!
They are adorable! Seriously. Glad you finally updated the blog. I want to see pictures of the wedding!
It's amazing how much Hudson looks like Isaac. He's too cute!
I wish we were going to be here to see you guys at your sister's reception--going to Idaho for my sister's baby's blessing. Love the blog update.
Your babes are adorable- there is a real family resemblance between all three, eh? So fun to see the updates.
Post a Comment