
Becky & Jenn
bad picture, sorry Bec.
bad picture, sorry Bec.
I have the coolest siblings in the world. This week, I've been thinking a lot about my sisters. I've been thinking about how incredibly thoughtful they are. Both of my sisters are the most giving people you will ever meet- attributes they got from mom and dad I suppose- but this last week I found myself thinking about how lucky I am to have sisters like them and how much I want to emulate them. So this a tribute to my beautiful, talented, generous, wonderful sisters.
3 comments:
Seriously gorgeous sisters. You are all gorgeous. I cannot believe how different Jen looks. She looks amazing and becky looks younger all the time.
By the way, Darian and Lucia are 2 weeks apart.
Melissa! Geez, it has been a long time. Sam found my blog and said she found it through Melissa's and Annie's... and I got excited to find you!! We're still in Provo and when I pass Millrace I think of you!
You have SUCH a beautiful little family (not to mention your belles sisters). Great to see you're doing well!
Holy hotness!!!! Jenn are you kidding me? Was that some model shoot or something?
Becky got gypped on that picture for sure. no justice. You are all gorgeous. NExt time you are all together, take sister pics.
I love the Hawkins family. love love love.
Post a Comment