Saturday, May 31, 2008
Jumpin' Jacks to the rescue
Don't worry, no near death experiences to report of this week(so far). My brother has been putting tile in our condo all week so I have tried to get the kids out of the house as much as humanly possible. We went to a bouncy house place called "Jumpin Jack's" with aunt Lola(Laura) and the kids just loved it. It was 3 bucks for Micahlyn and Isaac was free. For that 3 dollars we got about 3 hours of absolute exhausting entertainment. They had 10 different bouncy houses and slides and the floor is completely padded in foam. It is small enough that you can see all of the bouncy thingees from the middle so there is no loosing Micahlyn(a common occurrence). There are some that are just for small children and there were only like 5 other kids there anyway. Soooo great! A picture IS worth a thousand words.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What an awesome place to play! I wish we had something like that close to us.
I love the close up on their faces. Great expressions. hey, I just read your comment "hot dress" and it made me chuckle. I was wondering if you were going to see that. now I can sing "yeah, you know you were my best and thanks for the dress...denwa baby anytime."
so this INCREDIBLY random... and i'll tell the long version of the story, because it's funny. i was just watching family feud and said to my husband "that guy looks just like my friend from back home in canada" but the family name was hawkins so i didn't think more about it until the host said "jonathan"... and i sat up and looked closer and said "that IS him!" i was good friends with your husband back in the day when we were growing up on vancouver island. so of course, i had to look the two of you up and see if you had a blog... and sure enough! :) and so now that i've located you, i had to say hi! your family is SO cute and i'd love if you'd pass along my hello to your husband. oh, and congrats on the big family feud win! :)
Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It's fun to be able to stay in touch with blogs!!!!
That sounds like a great place! I love exhausting my children.
How fun, I wish we had stuff like that here!
janay
Your kids are so cute. I made my blog private so if you want an invite email your email address at: lauraostewart@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment