When i am tagged I usually just pretend that I didn't see it. I justify it by telling myself that the person was just being polite or that so many others will respond so they won't really care. But this time, Chelsea tagged me. She has just recently converted to interactive blogging so I am responding. Love you.
What is your husbands name? Jonathan David
How long have you been together? 5 years next month
Who said I love you first? he said "I am falling in love with you" i think that counts.
How old is he? he is just a babe-27
Who's taller? Jonathan by 10 inches(he's 6'8")
Who can sing better? I think me and he thinks him.
Who is smarter? I'm better at studying/retaining and test taking- he's just naturally bright. also i can't spell.
Who does the laundry? i do
Who does the dishes? 6 days out of seven i do, or don't and then he does.
Who is the better housekeeper? our mothers are both amazing at this and we just didn't get that- but i am better at it.
Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
Who mows the lawn? HOA
Who cooks dinner? boy would starve if he had to cook for himself.
Who drives? always him.
Who is a better driver? agree to disagree. i hate his driving, he prides himself in it.
Who is more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? he went 90, i went 10
Who proposed? he did-vegas baby!
Who has more friends? I do, Jonathan is not very good about keeping in touch.
Who is more sensitive? during pregnancy? me. if not, him.
Who has more siblings? he has 3 and I have 4.
7 comments:
Thank you for humoring me, Melissa. I laughed out loud (as usual).
This was really entertaining to read. Thanks again for your help the other day! I am planning on returning the favor- just name the day and time.
Erin
90/10. I love it. How a relationship should be, right?
HOA. That made me laugh. And ten inches, that made me happy for you. Don't tell my 5'10 husband I just wrote that.
Jonathan is a great driver...except when he falls asleep at the wheel and rams trucks on the backroads of Canada. Besides that, no complaints.
Dan
That was really fun to read Melissa!
Melissa! I LOVE the pictures of your children- and you ADD to them. They are beautiful! ( I really like the one of Micahlyn in the flower field!)
Post a Comment