Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ode to Aunt Lola





Aunt Laura took some fun pictures of the kids a few months ago. Ignore the ones that I am ruining. I love these kiddles. Isaac really looks so different now than he did in these photos. I think it's the teeth.










This one is my favorite.
you can see them all at her website. myfourseasonsphotography.com

13 comments:

Britt said...

sooo cute! i agree with your fave.

Trisha said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures...and you are NOT ruining them. Can't wait to meet those cute kids someday!

Angelique said...

Adorable pics...your kids are beautiful.

The Harpers said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the top one. What a hot mama with her beautiful kids!

Tiff and Dan said...

what cute kids!!!! they are getting so big and grown up!

familia Bybaran said...

Wow. Those are some amazing pictures. Really cool.

Dan and Janay said...

AWESOME photos! I love it
Janay

Kris & Amy said...

Your kids are adorable!! And you look lovely too my dear. :)

dynamike said...

Beautiful. Those photos are treasures.

Amberli said...

ah ha! i recognize that skirt! and these pictures are darling! what precious kids!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the ones of you and Micahlyn.

Rachel Murdock said...

Hey Melissa! Your kids are so cute. I love these pictures too. Are u guys still in Provo? We should get together sometime. Love you!
Rachel (Uda Shimai)

A Wrinkle in Time said...

How great are these pictures!! I can't believe how big your kids are...they are going to be off to college before I see them. So I actually missed a lot on that post...what about almost wrestling in jello for money....I guess it doesn't count since it was almost. I totally forgot about New Orleans!!! How could I??? I might have to go back and add some stuff :) I am even going to find some old (old but good ;) pictures of us to add)